Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do I need a lawyer? Im taking my ex back to court for increase in child support? - Avvo.com

Do I need a lawyer? Im taking my ex back to court for increase in child support? - Avvo.com


Anonymous said...

Attention Friends,
My name is Vanessa Wayne Morgan and I base in Texas USA.“My life is back!!! After 1 year of broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a great spell caster called High Priest Dr IDAHOSA which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped High Priest Dr IDAHOSA'S e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email (dridahosaspellcaster@gmail.com ) and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest Dr IDAHOSA is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have any problem here is his email address to reach him. dridahosaspellcaster@gmail.com you will be glad you did.

Note: He can also make you rich, cure HIV/Aids,Cure any kind of cancer sickness, stop you from having bad dreams, make you pregnant if you don't have a child and protect you from the evil ones okay. just contact him today and live happily forever.

Mr Sam said...

Thanks once again the great Dr Oluwakemi I am Sandra james I want to share my testimony to every one here about what this great man did for me I was married for more than six years now know child with this, my heart has been trouble so I don’t know what to do. And I have gone from one place to another still I did not found the solution of my problem on till one day in my office when a friend of mine came for a visit so I have been hiding this for every body not to share this problem to any one so when I see the situation on ground now my husband is about getting another woman, I try my best to share this with a friend so she advise me to contact this great man for a spell cast so I was not my self of telling her my problem so I ask her what we it take me? She said it we not take much time just three days it we be done then I look up and down were we I start from now? She insist for me to try him the I ask her for his contact she gave me his number and his email address his number +2348103508204 and here is the Email: oluwakemiprosperityspell@live.com so I called him first before I email him to know if his the write person so he cast the spell and am so happy with my husband with two kids with this, the man is great and his spell casting is real thanks to my friend may God almighty bless you all from Sandra james.