Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Want To Contest A Divorce

I want to contest a divorce

I want to contest the divorce because I don't want a divorce.

Only one party has to intend to separate. Once the separation period ( 12 months or 6 months with a written Agreement and no children under 18) has expired, a divorce will be granted.
Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended for general information purposes only.

No comments: